Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Giftflow.org Lets you Give and Receive

Christmas in the post-War United StatesImage via Wikipedia
I had an interesting email sent to me the other week from one of the creators of giftflow.org which acts a lot like twitter but as an electronic perpetual Christmas tree! I wanted to write about this site earlier but have just added my own first available "gifts" for the site. While this is a very new site it looks promising and as with all ventures like this it needs support before it becomes successful. 

Testing the site was great as the interface was familiar and simple. I am waiting to see if I get any responses though: if you want to see my gifts then go here:

Check out my gift: Limited web design services and advice for good causes
http://www.giftflow.org/gift/182

OR


Photography prints for charity purposes (i.e auctions)
http://www.giftflow.org/gift/181

Hopefully some of you will give the site a go and if you have any talents or needs then you may just find something. Thanks for visiting "The Gift Economy"

No comments:

Post a Comment