Thursday, March 10, 2011

Been a While... Still Writing

A clickable map of Australia's states and main...Image via WikipediaJust a quick update to say I am still writing on the Gift Economy Australia blog and will be continuing to do so. At the moment I have been busy working with my business website and my business in general. Because I am beginning to work for myself full time I hope to be able to contribute more on the subject of the gift economy.

The more I write on the subject the more it seems to me that even blogging is a gift in itself. Not many of us get paid for most writing we do online but I guess out of enjoyment and perseverance we continue to do it. For myself I have just gotten a paid writing assignment and will be getting into the swing of making my few websites even better.

Coming up on the blog I will discuss the benefits of being a giving person and the problems that come with being stingy (i.e cheap). And, no, it's not about money, it's more about what kind of spirit you have: a generous one or a self-absorbed one.

A big thank you to all my regular readers that may be wondering what is going on with the blog. This started out as an experimental project and I hope it can start to grow in the ways I planned when I started it.

No comments:

Post a Comment